Monday, February 23, 2009

wow.

After reading about the terror attack at Cairo i went to google the map of egypt and israel because i wanted to be able to picture where Cairo and the Gaza strip are on the map. (to sidetrack, i recently found out that google is being used as a verb in german! but naturally it's spelt differently as googeln & I wonder how the German language will evolve further a few centuries down the road under the influence of English..) So this search brought me back the world map, which never fails to excite me and get me dreaming about exploring the different countries in the world. As much as i will never be able to tour the whole world, it takes my breath away to know that we have such an awesome creator! Besides, i am merely looking at Earth. I am not even talking about the universe, and i will never be able to fanthom how God create, cares for and interacts with the world.

ps19.1
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

No comments: