Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cool stuff.

It has been a few consecutive days that whenever i read God's word, it disciplines, rebukes and comforts me. Just exactly when i need it. God speaks, and i am so glad i chose to put time aside to listen.

Yesterday started off with intense drilling that came from renovations at the lift. They removed all the tiles and created a hurricane of dust, which i got a shock when i opened the door, only to quickly close it, grab a few tissues to cover my nose and dashed to the 22nd storey to take the lift instead. Needless to say, my ears hurt like crazy for the next few hours even after i left the house. I wonder if the workers actually wore ear plugs because even after i stuffed cotton into my ears, a few hours of drilling made me so frustrated and really, my ears hurt.

Went for a long, long walk with rach at East Coast Park in the late afternoon. We met Rui En and Terence Cao who were filming and Julian Hee who was walking 2 dogs. One of which is a german shepherd. Saw many cute toddlers and dogs and we spent arnd 30mins at the cable-skiing area watching people. It was a great time of chatting, chilling and just relaxing in such a serene environment.


Today i got up of bed early and reluctantly for my 8am dental appointment at NDC. Then headed down to school to settle mapping stuff and met kai yun for lunch. Had a nice time catching up with her! :D I shall try to make it a point to meet her for lunch every tue and then do some reading in school..hahas hopefully laziness doesnt get the better of me when the time comes.

1 comment:

ivanlim said...

lucky sia. get 2 meet THREE celebs in 1 day.