Thursday, February 26, 2009

pseudo reading week

This week is NUS's reading wk so i have no lessons! Hibernated at home from mon to wed doing housework, reading, watching tv.I appreciate the serene moments spent with God but slacking at home can be quite unbearable after some time. Yesterday evening was refreshingly cool after a heavy downpour, thus i dragged my younger sis to go for a walk with me! We walked all the way to Bishan central to buy ice cream and took the same route home :D

Met Gloria at Vivo today and we watch the curious case of Benjamin Buttons. Enjoyed the movie...enjoyed watching Brad Pitt..and of course, enjoyed the time spent with her :D And after finishing my video clip, i received highlighted mistakes from my teacher and SO...it's time to figure out how to correct my horrible grammar and redo my clip. Ahhh.

No comments: