Thursday, August 7, 2008


Yay, my current fav song :D

The week has been a great one :)

Sun: watched online movie with dear, FOP with dear and gloria, prayed at my fav swings. Turning point when i got out of the calvinism mind trap, thanks to my mum, dear, FOP sermon and even the manga messiah book that reminded me of God's character as a great God.

Mon: swam, spring-cleaned the house, AMK hub with dear, Fish & co with beth franco and dear, long walk after dinner, chilled at starbucks.

Tue: Solidworks, dark knight with dear, salty popcorn! Amphitheatre at night with cool breeze :)

wed: solidworks, jas dajie and i surprised wayne with a cake. shopped at toa payoh.felt so much like secondary school days when i had time after school to shop. over-ate pancakes and felt like puking when i swam later.. lol

thurs: solidworks. met Victor with dear for lunch. packed my books and notes.


I am very excited about the new semester but yet dread not having as much time to relax like now. But it's ok,i am sure there will be new things God will teach me this coming sem and i am looking forward to it :D

No comments: