Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to school!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, and it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejioces with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I decided on 1 Cor: 13 for my key verses of this sem! After 3 months of break, i am ready for a new semester and i am in fact v excited abt the semester. In fact i look forward to all 4 Bioengineering modules because step by step, we are getting closer to the real stuff. lol. I know it will not be easy, esp when i have to wake up at 6.20 for my 8am lessons and the modules are definitely gg to get more and more difficult. And i gotta revise my german soon before lessons start!!! I dont want to be muted and lost during my german lessons... :( and I hope that i will not lose sight of God when the going gets tough. :)

No comments: