Wednesday, August 13, 2008

of mixed emotions.

Tue was horrendous. I had a horrible nightmare! And despite waking up at early 6 plus, i arrived 30mins late for my lecture..but only to sleep for 1 hr and woke up for the last 30mins of lecture. I take comfort in knowing this is only the first week of sch and i can slack a lil for my lectures. Waited from 10 to 5 for a stupid thermodynamics tutorial, which was absolutely ridiculous cuz the lecturer hardly taught anything to equip us for the tut. I think the only good thing that happened from 10 to 5 was talking to natalie from 10-11 as she waited for students who wanted to buy her books. :) I had a horrible eye-headache in the evening and night and i was just feeling like crap due to various reasons. Thank God for my mum and sis who cared when i was feeling super down and crying for reasons only God knows.

Today was much better cuz lessons started at 9. Got to know a German exchange student during lecture today thru Arnold and once again i felt my inadequacy in the German lang, esp understanding accented German :( Mum sms-ed me during lect to ask if i was feeling better :) Met Keith after lessons to catch up abt cell stuff and later dear, dalun and desmond came along. Stayed in lib with des for a lil while before i headed home. Dozed off on the journey home and i missed my stop, only to end up at some potong pasir stop. Fortunately, i have a great sense of direction and found my way home eventually. :P

I finally finished reading the Manga Messiah today. Sometimes i wished i have the ability to travel back in time. Should that be possible, i want to go back to the time when Jesus was crucified and died for us... then again, witnessing how our savious died for us may just be too painful to bear.

No comments: