Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Glide, and breathe.

One of the things that i enjoy the most is swimming and i have started swimming again recently after not doing so for more than one semester. In fact, ever since i broke my arm at the start of the year. The feel of gliding through the water brings much pleasure, it's a sensation that deeply etches to ur mind. Perhaps it's the surge of endorphins. :)

On my way to the pool yesterday, i was so fortunate to catch this beautiful sunset view. It's like a mixture of orange, blue and red swirled in the right proportion that is so awesome, it takes my breathe away. How apt of my blog address ' youpaint-theskies'. heh, God is a wonderful artist isnt it.

Things at work have picked up this week.. except for the discomfort due to my sore throat and feeling a lil feverish today. I felt like an architect or contractor today cuz i had to draw out the layout of the sterile rooms in the lab, which was pretty enjoyable so i didnt feel sleepy at all!

Anws, i wanted to visit Xiaxue's blog and accidentally typed in http://www.xiaxue.blogpsot.com/ ... those who have sharp eyes will notice that i typed blogPSot instead of blogSPot. which led me to some christian webbie. I was shocked for a few seconds cuz it's unlike XX to post religious contents, let alone a long list of evangelistic contents!! Then I speculated that perhaps her blog was hacked into...but immediately i noticed my typo error. -_- Hahas, perhaps it would do readers good to read sth edifying instead of hmm.. not-very-edifying stuff written by xx. lol.

2 comments:

rachel said...

haha never ask me go swimmin wif u.

cuocuosan said...

heh, i swim on an adhoc basis ..