Thursday, June 5, 2008

yet another week of blessings.

Almost a week has passed and i thoroughly enjoy my hols :) Went shopping @ ikea with sis on sat and we had smoked salmon and meat balls! :) We smuggled ice cream up the bus from ikea to church as well using the unfolded box that we bought as a shield. tsk! Had team gathering on sunday to celebrate chiteng's birthday and we had delicious seasoned meat.. prepared by US :):) But of cuz, nothing beats the great company!

I shifted workdesk twice during work this week and face a constant technical problem with my com and the settings at the workplace... they do not have a com for me currently and i hafta bring my own laptop. Face frustration at times but i know God is always teaching me sth. I still count my blessings for the great supervisors, lunch kahkis , evening swims, delicious dinner cooked by mum, meeting/ talking to dear, etc. These lil small things really make my week :)

1 comment:

rachel said...

hry babe!! hows u doing.. ahahaha pls visit my blog~~~