Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ihre Erstaunlich Liebe


my current fav song :)

Went out with marc after his last paper on tue! We watched ironman, which was very nice and not as guy-ish as what most girls think. Walked arnd Orchard after that and though my foot hurts at times, i still enjoyed myself alot :) Ate dinner at Jap Marche and had my fav salmon sashimi and unagi too!

Today was my first day of internship. I was really afraid that i would be late when i saw the morning peak hour jam at braddell- CTE, but was relieved when the jam only lasted till the cross junction. God blessed me with a bus 93 that came shortly after i reached the bus stop too and i arrvied at the office early after all :D Basically for today i observed how quality checks are carried out on the contact lens at the lab and familiarised myself with the production process. I even got to try checking for the lens power, diamater, curvature and wetness. The production line consists of a few processes with many QC checks in place esp since the eyes are very sensitive and delicate... and i gotta write them out before i see the one that's in place..gosh. It's exciting when i realise what i learn does build up my overall understanding of things and are relevant in the workplace. I am amazed when i found out that the company did not employ interns for the past few years and how great God is to provide me with this internship despite me feeling so inadequate in many ways. It was really an answer to my prayer of asking God to open doors and close doors for me when i was wondering whether i shld apply for church HIP prog. :)

No comments: