Sunday, May 25, 2008

Faith.

Deborah Reeds was the guest speaker for saturday youth service and she led pple into prophesying over their lives. Then Liane asked me, what if the visions the pple had are merely what they imagine, hope to see? That very question struck me before..and even though i told her the politically correct answer of praying and asking God if that's from Him, etc.. i cant help but to wonder, then why did so many pple see visions like armour, soldier etc.. Could it be a result of reading abt these from the Bible? I mean like once those images are registered in the brain, it's easy to just recall them, isnt it? O man, sometimes i wonder why i question .. and i wonder if it displeases God when i question.. cuz is it considered as doubt? Am i then not a child who has 'childlike faith' that pleases the Father?

I lose the drive easily too. I know God can renew .. so if i am not renewed, so that mean i have yet to rest in Him? I started work with this drive and motivationbut now i am partially deflated. I started the pray&fast thing with Marcus well, yet i cant persevere. I agreed to help Keith out but i think i cant really help and even when i do, i think i wasnt of much help.Okays, enough of ranting.. i am sure God is teaching me sth during this season.

No comments: