Sunday, January 13, 2008

last wk of hols

The last week of hols can be considered a milestone in my walk with God. He picked me up when my spirits were crushed. He healed (and is still healing, amen!)my fractured hand, bruised face and teeth. (they have yet to die, and they wont!) Even now i am still awed at how rapidly i have recovered, esp now that my right hand has the strength to hold a pen alr:) PRAiSE GOD!!The week was spent mostly at home, with the exception of sgh, ndc, church, j8 and marcus's house. Enjoyed the times of fellowship when friends came over and also the times alone with God, when i could really feel how real His word is.

i cant wait to see the ortho tmr cuz i know i have been healed and i will not need a cast. And perhaps the ortho will give me a look of disbelief at how fast my fractured bones recovered... then i will proudly say, we have a mighty healer called jesus! LOL this is exciting!

2 comments:

r FLY said...

JAS! i know exactly what u mean!

when i was in Laos... visiting a waterfall, near the rocky slippery area... i gotten myself a deep cut at my ankle area.
but u know, God is really great! There was no pain at all, it amazed me. even when i bathed n was awaiting e piercing pain when water touched e open wound, i must say really really there was NO PAIN! it's not my threshold for pain. it is God i am so sure. cos i felt His mighty peace n joy, despite having to nurse a deep wound in a foreign land. haha n the scar will forever remind me of His love.

Praise Him. all the days of my life.

and i pray that all our fruitfulness will stem from our intimacy with God. :)

take care sis!

Love, rachel

cuocuosan said...

o man rach, great to hear how God touched u back then! His love is amazing! :)