Saturday, January 19, 2008

The first week of sch was relatively ok, am rather intimidated by many modules but nothing is too difficult with God isnt it :) My right hand looks dead due to the lack of sunlight and flexibility in the wrist...and i am itching to go for a jog/swim after such a long period of atrophy. :(

Fri was great! Had cell outing @harbourfront. We ate at spizza but werent full so we headed to the hawker for more substantial food. lol $12 for pizza appetizer and $3 for proper dinner.

Shared my testimony in church on sat and gosh i was kinda scared on stage!!. But mum and beth were very reassuring,which it helped alot:) I knew it was about God,but yet i couldn help but to be a lil affected by some stuff.. it really helps when pple reaffirmed me with even a simple' i am proud of you'. Just hope my story blessed some pple @church:)

Went for Street E wth beth gim and joy today. Paired up with Joy and learnt alot from her .. we prayed for 6 ppl in total and got to speak a few filipinos and this usa couple who are churchless and whom we invited to coos. cool! :) Shopped with sis for her bday present after that. We didnt dare to cross the road to bugis street cuz many many pple thronged the shopping street. I wouldn want to break my wrist again so we retreated.. lol and ironically, we headed to Orchard where i came from earlier in the day.

No comments: