Thursday, October 28, 2010

MIschung von Gefuele

It has only been a week, yet i feel as thou i have been on a roller coaster ride.

God reminded me to honour my colleagues in all circumstances, emotions. All the 'people skills, emotional quotient' the corporate world advocates are far too complicated for me, I prefer to stick to one rule of thumb -- Honor pple.

He showed me the importance of showing concern for pple.. which reminds me of a verse i once read ' People do not care how much you know, until they know how much you care'.

He drew me back to prayer, becuase I am a vine in Him and can do nth apart from Him.

God blessed me with great friends and colleagues at work. After our shopping session we had a 'take all we want on a single big plate' buffet. This abundance of food led Lisa to talk abt food in heaven, consequently we steered the conversation to telling Elisabeth more abt Christianity. So blessed to see Lisa burning to share so naturally to share abt her search for the true God.

God drew my attention to 3 people on different occasions in this week. The first was a woman who walked with a huge limp with each step she takes due to a physical defect in her legs. The second, was an albino boy who was happily talking to his mum. What great strength they displayed, i thought. (thou i felt it was the mum who prob struggled more than the lil albino boy) I dont want to be a strawberry of generation Y. I want to be a mighty durian of God.

No comments: