Sunday, September 19, 2010

God woos me with his gentle, unfailing love. I dont even have to pursue Him.
Recently i grew cold with how fleeting things were. But God reminded me of how exciting our lives can get, because he is the author of our life stories. Reminded me of how i used to thank God for giving me a reason to live. And if we allow Jesus to be Lord, everyday can be an adventure. That's if we are driven with a vision / purpose/ cause worth living, and see things frm God's perspective.

When i felt that my shy-ness was a barrier to me being an effective salt and light at my workplace, God told me that he wants me to depend on him, to come to him and relate to him what's on my mind. Because when i do so, things will change and it will draw me closer to him. Simple facts that we can use to advise pple, but forget abt it ourselves easily.

Had a misunderstanding with marcus, but thru it, God enabled us to understand each other deeper. Which i felt was a mini breakthrus for the few times that i got upset over things that he said/did.

Many other stuff...but nothing too insignificant for God to partner us in our life of adventure, to reveal to us his Father heart.

No comments: