Friday, July 17, 2009

yipee!



this song has been playing in my head since i was making my way home from sch. :D

Anws, yesterday's learning was made more interesting as i went to nat's room to go thru the medical imaging modalities together. I had a peach and 3 pears in the middle cuz studying always makes me feel like eating.. lol. But it was kinda disastrous cuz i think my body reacts badly to a high intake of fructose. I think i kinda have a mild fructose malabsorption cuz i suffer from bloating whenever i eat too much sugary fruits.

Then today was the last lesson for com vision and i had the exam for medical imaging. It was an oral exam and despite it being a new format from the usual nus written exam style, i found it pretty ok. And Yay!! i got a 'good' grade and so this module is secured a 'S' in nus! It certainly lifted a huge burden off me cuz i couldnt attend lessons for this module at all due to a time clash with another module. Now i feel that i am better able to handle the other exams as well.. yay Praise God for his grace!

10 more days to the last day of exams! cant wait! :D

No comments: