Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Die Zeit geht wie im Flug!!

Yesterday i went to Hamburg Airport to pick my cousin up and the feeling was weird. It was of excitement, sadness and realisation of how time flies. Excited at meeting my cousin, sad cuz i was reminded of how i had to say goodbye to Marcus when he left hamburg... and it struck me too that very soon, i would be there once again, flying to Austria, or flying back home to Singapore!

And as i surfed facebook pix, i saw so many commencement pictures of friends..esp that of Gim and Esther just sent creeps down me, knowing that time really, really flies. GOSH.

Days of flying and the graduation ceremony are always filled with so much excitement, anticipation, joy.. but the journey is always filled with so much other elements..like stress. lol. I am just so glad I have God in my life, a truth to hold on to, a loving Father who makes the journey so much more bearable and meaningful.

No comments: