Saturday, September 13, 2008

Perspective.


my current fav song, which we sang for cell too. :) Enjoyed preparing for cell and enjoyed cell as well :) Thank God for the ideas and flow, and may he grow the seeds planted in our hearts.

Anws today was a really demoralising day. I spent like close to 3 hrs on each question and am still unable to solve my biothermodynamics qns. Stress levels escalated exponentially and made me feel so suffocated.:(

But today's sermon was really good and i am totally amazed how God places pple in different backgrounds, allow them to experience various circumstances, and make all things happen for their good..and to bless other pple as well. I am sure his gift of academic excellence, great command of language, being a buddhist initially, borne into a family of several religions, took drugs, and various other circumstances wasnt by chance. It's a unique mixture that God had in mind to mould him. Was constantly reminded of my prc colleague during the sermon as well and i wished i heard this message before my internship ended man. :/

Time to lift my eyes off the probs, and turn back to God.

No comments: