Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas :)

I watched the Christmas tale thrice, yet each experience was a feast to the senses and a different part of the message stood out. The first time immanuel, God with us, stood out. Then later it was ' His gloria birth was for his glorious death' and thirdly was looking for God. Nevertheless, all spoke forth of the immense love God has for us, a message that we forget repeatedly or fail to comprehend deeply.

Christmas was.. weird. Joy messaged me at 5am to ask if i was ok because God prompted her to pray for me and she couldn get to sleep. marcus asked if i was home safely at 4am? Was kinda perplexed because everyone knows i dont party till wee hours and return home later than 1am. Jie pangsehed sis and me for chc Christmas service so the 2 of us ended up shopping in the afternoon. :(

Anws, on Christmas morning just before i left the house for a jog, i was talking to mum and as usual, she was sharing her testimonies about how God spoke to her and how mightily God moved in the past(and of cus is still moving). I told her i find it hard to hear from God at times and she reaffirmed me with Deuteronomy5 where God spoke to Moses in the past and that He will continue to do so with us today. I felt so thankful for mummy who continually shares testimonies with us and edifies me with the truth of God.

No comments: