Saturday, November 28, 2009

o life.

The last time i blogged was in Germany and four months later, it's the end of the semester already. The semester was different from the past. I really enjoyed learning about world religions, human capital and engin prof because it's so relevant and interesting.. and has enabled me to see things from a wider perspective.

Received news that my jc friend Alan committed suicide during thanksgiving as well. Though i am not close to him, my heart sank and it just felt sour-ish wihtin for the next few days. He didnt get to know God before he died. Why did he choose to 'game over' so soon? And it led me to wonder if it's exactly fair that many people out there dont know God because they didnt hear the Gospel, not because they rejected Him. Wont it lead to John Calvin's theory of pre-destination? I have always thought that Calvinism was a whole load of bullshit because how can a loving God decide that certain creation of his do not get saved eventually. Of course God's ways are higher than mine and it's not something i can figure out..

And like how many people would respond to deaths, i am just a silly human caught up in the mundane things in life, that sometimes i forget the fragility of life and take things, take people for granted. i will be faithful and pray for the salvation of my friends & bro. I will be courageous and share about God when the opportunities arise.

How would it be like, should i stop breathing one day?

No comments: